Monday, March 30, 2015

Finishing the Book of Mormon

 
We are just finishing reading the Book of Mormon as a mission before General Conference.  It has been a great blessing to each of us here.
 
I received this message from Sister Vanderwerken (Elder Vanderwerken's mom) today.  She had invited ward members and fellow seminary teachers to join us as we read the Book of Mormon!
 
"I forgot to mention, a sister in our Ward was bearing her testimony yesterday and said she would be completing the Book of Mormon challenge and what an impact it had had on her these past few months. Thank you from the both of us for the challenge." 
 
I also received this message from my wonderful Aunt Lillian last week. 

"I took your challenge and read the Book of Mormon from start to finish again. It's done by Conference. Thank You. Always see something new."

 
We would love to hear from any of you who have read the Book of Mormon with us!  Just write in the comment section of this post! 

 

2 comments:

  1. I finished! Thank you for the invitation to feast on these marvelous words:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow!!! I didn't know you were reading with us! How wonderful!
      I just finished yesterday too!

      Delete