Friday, June 5, 2015

Panadarias

One of the fun traditions we have continued in the mission is to enjoy eating facturas before Zone Conferences, Interviews, Leadership Councils and when missionaries return home and arrive in the mission. When we have meetings many of the missionaries leave early in the morning from their areas to get there and don't take the time to eat breakfast before coming.  Eating facturas is a great thing to do as we visit and just enjoy being together again!
 I believe that these facturas are unique to Argentina!  Sometimes the assistants or the zone leaders pick them up but sometimes it is President Lovell and I.  I would like to share what it looks like inside of two different panadarias that we visit each six weeks. 
 
Zapala
 
















 
Esquel










 
The missionaries enjoy this tradition!



 
 I wish I could let you each taste one of these delicious facturas or another one of the delicious treats you can buy there!

1 comment:

  1. Looks delish, helping me enjoy FastSunday even that much more.

    ReplyDelete