Saturday, October 12, 2013

39 Missionaries from the USA

A few days ago I received this message from Elder Page
(a missionary from our mission that now teaches at the MTC)
 
"Here they come Hermana Lovell ! Hope you are ready!"
 
 
Well...they are here along with29 more! 
 
Last night we picked up 39 missionaries from the USA.  It was an awesome site to see them come off the airplane!  I hope you can feel a little of what we felt just having this many missionaries come at one time.  
 
 I took quite a few photos because I wanted to make sure I included everyone.
 
We arrived early and everything was quiet! 
 

 
  Then the airplane arrived!

 
 
 
 








 

























 
Friday Morning
 
 
 
 
 
Training
 
 
 
 
Getting to know each other and the mission
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Everyone is excited for the afternoon when we will announce companions and areas!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment